School is back in session and summertime is coming to an end. In the midst of the back-to-school madness, don’t forget to keep your HVAC system in mind. With cooler weather around the corner, it’s important that your home is prepared to handle the upcoming change in weather.
- While the summer heat lingers, be sure to keep your house as cool as possible during the day to reduce your unit’s workload. Keep curtains closed while you’re away and try to run the dishwasher and washing machine in the evenings.
- Check your air filter, and make sure to change them regularly. AirFiltersDelivered.com is a great hassle-free resource to keep new, fresh air filters in stock at your house.
Enroll in our Preventative Maintenance Program! For a low annual investment, you’ll receive:
- Two (2) routine seasonal tune-up services per year
- Priority scheduling for service or repairs
- Discounted pricing on all parts and repairs
- Discounted evening and weekend service available
- Organized, dedicated and friendly office staff
- 25+ years of experience from knowledgeable, trustworthy technicians
Our maintenance always starts with a thorough inspection of both indoor and outdoor units and every moving component of the heating or AC system. This inspection lets us see the current condition of your whole system, allowing us to catch potential or minor problems before they worsen. Maintenance can also preserve your warranty and even lengthen the lifespan of your system. Additionally, because your heater or AC remains efficient, you save both on repair and utility costs!
Ease into cooler weather with Charleston Heating and Air.
We care about your comfort. Give us a call today!